Let’s talk about how to really write a song.
Songwriters come with all sorts of song stuff tucked away in their bellies. They come holding beautiful stories but find it hard to finish what they know is good; and they have burning real life experiences that are begging to be put into a song.
What if, this year, before the end of 2018, you could start and finish a song without the drama or confusion? What if you could enter 2019 with the feeling of accomplishment and excitement, and encouraged to continue writing many more songs?
This course will help to acknowledge all those nagging nooks and crannies that every songwriter experiences, but no one seems to talk about.
As songwriters, we long for clarity and some real conversation that will help us on our journey of starting songs and finishing them. Lets walk you through the creative songwriting process together so you can build songs that are uniquely yours.
This course is made especially for:
The Brand New Songwriter
If you’ve never written a song before but have a sneaking suspicion that you might have some songwriting chops in you, then you’ve come to the right place. Perhaps you want to challenge yourself to step up to the plate with new creative energy. In this course, you’ll have a chance to learn about the songwriting process organically, as an expression of your creative spirit
The Busy Occasional Songwriter
You’ve written songs before and you know how to do it, but life has gotten too busy to concentrate on anything creative. This course is guaranteed to bring you back home, like a breath of fresh air; a bit of respite in a busy world where you will have permission to stop, and focus on something beautiful. You deserve to get back to what matters and what you love.
The Established Songwriter
You already have a way of writing that feels good. Perhaps you’ve written many songs that you are proud of but are looking to deepen the understanding of your skills. The prompts and lessons in this course, will encourage you to ramp it up and are guaranteed to offer new perspectives and knowledge about your personal songwriting process.
Week by Week
WEEK 1 SPARK
WEEK 2 LISTEN
WEEK 3 FORM
WEEK 4 FEEL
WEEK 5 CONNECT
WEEK 6 FLY
WEEK 7 RETURN
WEEK 8 CREATIVE PREPARATION
Here's What You Get In The 8 Week Course
A Self-Study Course Delivered To Your Inbox
Although a self-study course allows you to move at your own pace, we recommend that you commit to finishing this course within 8-12 weeks so that the creative movement of your song ideas have a chance to blossom and stay fresh as you write.
Before the course begins, we will set you up for success with a video from Lisa explaining what to expect, some tips on planning your journaling time, and how to best work through the course material. We ask that you fill out a quick intake form so that we can get to know you better.
Each Week You'll Receive
* A video from Lisa describing the weeks assignments and other creative tips for creative self-awareness
* A series of PDFs loaded with creative prompts to get you started and to keep you moving.
* Key instructions and hints on how to tackle creative roadblocks and difficult spots.
A sacred closed group of like-minded song journalists who will be there to interact and connect with. Lisa will be chiming in on the conversation weekly.
IT'S A BUNDLE!
If you purchase The Crazybrave Songwriter book from this site, you get the course for 50% off
After taking the course, you will have:
- A greater sense of clarity about the songwriting process
- An emotional boost and a feeling of accomplishment because you have finished a song, or two, and are ready for more
- An understanding about what to do next after the bulk of the song is written
- A realization that you are not alone in a community that understands the need and desire to write for the world to hear
- A recognition of the importance of scheduling creative time to engage in your music
- A deeper understanding of your personal self-care needs as it relates to your creative life